Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: Kind of people you hate the most?  (Read 21812 times)

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
Re: Kind of people you hate the most?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 09:01 »
Sharwie is around 17-19.
I like reading. I love manga. I love good things(:

Offline Sharwin

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 14:37 »
Sharwie is around 17-19.
I feel flattered that you think I am that young though ^^;...

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2010, 17:33 »
21? 22?

or maybe you're like...300.

werr's about.....1220 years old.

ok. and?

i never thought about using IP address tracking anyways xD. it didn't always work.

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 11:18 »
Sharwie is around 17-19.
I feel flattered that you think I am that young though ^^;...

Fine. I don't care. Whatever sharwie.

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 20:23 »
i hate haters

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 11:04 »
I hate hypocrites who say one thing and do another, don't practice what they preach, and try to act so true and faithful to Jesus and so godly "good and innocent" when they are not.

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 15:27 »
i hate people who BETRAY AND LIE.

Offline Shiki

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • Black Gold Saw
    • View Profile
    • Shiki's GFXs!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 15:56 »
I also hate people who steals and people who are annoying... Oh and I hate it when babies cry >.>"

Privilege is the greatest enemy of right.

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 16:04 »
xD.

WAIT. you hate when babies...cry???

bu...but that's natural for them!

ok. fine. i hate it too. i used to have this time where i disliked young kids in general.

that was before i read Katekyo hitman reborn....xD

Furgeson

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 16:38 »
D: Babies are annoying balls of shit who cry, eat, and shit.
They can only look cute when they're not crying, eating, or shitting. >:3

NOW! -clears throat- My school places students in dif math courses, so I took the alg/trig course that some of my friends are taking this year... and they were complaining about how hard the course was, how cruel their teacher was... And somehow I thought that course was such a blissful year (I regret even having to TAKE geometry this year) They complain fucking day and night about how everyone in their class has a 60-80 grade on their last test (which was 13 pages long... I remember those! Now tell me, why did I like that course again?) which I don't understand... I for one, can attest that I never got a score below a 90 last year. T.T I'm so tempted to tell them so they'll shut up and stop wallowing in their self-pity when half of their friends arent even in their class.

And then I especially hate it how students have PDA (public displays of anxietey) on test days... I'm sure I'm already stress out enough. I sure as hell don't need you to come along and scream about how you're so worried and beg me to tell you that everything will be ok. Good lord  :bingo:

I hate it when trollers lie about their gender. Nuf said.

Offline Sharwin

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 22:46 »
I hate it when people are so noisy about other people's gender.

Offline Honeymixer

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Royalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 05:39 »
Um, hello fellow angry people :hi:

I feel really weird posting in this thread (you'll see why in a minute!) but yeah, it's late at night and I need to vent  >:(

It's been quite a long time since I've been in school (Canadian woot!) but we always had classic overachievers in the class who would always say things like "OMG I can't believe I did so bad on that test, it was so easy, too! How did you get such a low mark?" when they got 95+%  -_-  I'm sorry but whatever race you are, once you're finished college/university/whatever NO ONE WILL GIVE A F@*&#! what your marks were!  They don't make you a better human being, so kindly STFU about how the rest of the class must be retarded... Yeah, I have zero tolerance for that superiority shit >_< Whether it's on purpose or not, if you can get high marks like that in a class, you should be smart enough to figure out you're being insulting.

I hate people who are unnecessarily rude.  Enough said.

What made me want to kill  :heeee: was a conversation I had the other night with my brother's girlfriend. Last year, they had a baby and for their first family christmas, they spent it with her parents. We all live about 10 mins away from each other but she still refused to compromise so we didn't see them at all until a couple days later. No big deal, I mean it hurt my mom's feelings to not even see the baby or talk to her son at all on christmas day for the first time in his life but yeah. Anyways, that means this year they are with us so YAY! And that's where the convo started.

We were talking (me, my brother and his girlfriend) about birthdays coming up and christmas. Now, we are a pretty close family and a part of that is come christmas time, even if it's just a small $5 gag gift because we're broke or a $100 gift because we're rich, we all get each other gifts. We have always done this; we love giving each other presents! I've receives everything from burned CDs to an acoustic guitar to Metallica concert tickets to a coupon for my brother to mow my lawn  :=X:  The point is we love to give gifts! It's awesome to see my family open something I picked out for them and whether they laugh or cry or whatever, it's the giving that makes me happy :love:

Well, she is not from that kind of family...if you get my drift. She is close to her mom but she and her sister are very hostile. :swt:  I can understand that she wants to do things differently. She started explaining how in her family, they don't get any of the adults gifts...none at all, only the kids. That means her baby and her sisters three kids.  She further explained that that way the kids can get really expensive gifts. Okay then. I told her, "You don't have to worry about us! It's what we do on our own, we don't expect you to buy gifts for us at all if you don't want to. It's fine." That should've cleared the air, right? No, it did NOT! She continued on and on AND ON about how we shouldn't be buying gifts for each other either and should only buy the kids gifts! Meaning her baby and ONE other kid!!! My brother piped up, THANK GOD, and said "Well, I'm still going to buy presents for my family. I make enough money, I'll start saving now. You don't have to if you don't want to." I love my brother :love:  I mean, if he sided with her and said he wouldn't buy us gifts, that would be fine, too. That's his decision! But for her to start telling ME what I should be doing with my own money for christmas?! I don't know what it is she wants?! I'd say she's cheap, but she just spend $250 on a bleeping cat house thingy so if it's so they can "save money"... I don't know, we'll see what happens. It just really pissed me off to have someone else telling me over and over that the way my family does something is the wrong way and we have to change it because her way is the right way :angry1:

I hate people who judge others and try to force their own beliefs onto them.  I hate that the most...end of rant :phew:

PS I will be really surprised if anyone reads my long-ass post  *dead
PPS I just previewed it and OMG it's really, REALLY long, oops...
PR Projects:
Black Bird    Galism    Shiritsu!BJK    NtoH     Butterfly in the Air     Cosplay Deka     Yakusoku no Basho     Men's Kou

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 15:15 »
O_O. oh my. if i was in your situation, i would've just told her to GET THE F*CK OUT if she doesn't respect our ideas. if my bro's girlfriend is THAT bad, i would've already killed her (or most likely my parents).  we have UBER high standards. xD.

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 01:14 »
@shiki: thats the way babies are. you should stop hating them, really. You're going to be a father someday anyway.

@honey I hear you babe. LOL. If i was in your situation, I would give her the "WTF" face look and stare down at her probably. She's so......... posessive. and so... what you call that... irritating. Even if you guys celebrate it differently, she should just accept the differences and respect that idea.

Btw icy, its her brother's wife i guess. The lady had a baby = wife, right?

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 17:28 »
.....O_O.   not all people have kids....xD  (my bro does NOT consider getting a kid. at least for now... :swt:)

i feel real bad for you honey.....and your bro.  :touched:

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-