Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: What is your guilty pleasure?  (Read 9706 times)

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • awawawaaahhh~happy munch time!
    • View Profile
Re: What is your guilty pleasure?
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2014, 00:05 »
lol, guess so  :=D:

guilty pleasure:
     playing my tablet at night.  *my grandma hates it when i do that >.> <.<

Offline Angel~

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
  • Do, or do not. There is no "try".
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2014, 16:27 »
Guilty pleasure: watching series ALL DAY LONG!

thanks to Shineshan <3

Offline DuchessOfFantasy

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • Love is a game in which one always cheats~
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2016, 06:22 »
I like touching silky clothes when I'm about to go to sleep.  *skip

Judging people's butt (what kind of shape their butt have)  :swt:  :shy: 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 06:24 by DuchessOfFantasy »

Offline Angel~

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
  • Do, or do not. There is no "try".
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2016, 14:17 »
Touching silky fabrics is so much fun, it's just so soft and smooth and awesome!

thanks to Shineshan <3

Offline `Roze`

• Administrator
  • Transcendent
  • Is a PM horder. >.>;
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 31, 2016, 20:58 »
^ Agreed.

I like cleaning the dirt out from under my finger nails. I'll do it before I take a shower (even though I know they get clean underneath anyways) just because I find it so entertaining & satisfying.

Progress
(click to show/hide)

Offline Albertannok

• Butterfly
    • View Profile
Netting Beginning Wigs Or Full Fall on Wigs
« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2017, 11:00 »
Should you be a new comer to hair pieces and wish to buy one, next whatever you decide and Wigs
 are thinking about is you just need to select the style and color you want. In fact your purchasing of hair pieces is a touch more difficult than what you've got Human Hair Wigs
 imagined.

As a way to find the appropriate factor for yourself, the 1st decision you simply must help make is to select between 2 kinds of hair pieces: the actual artificial Human Hair Wigs
 kinds and also the human hair versions. Both can be found in numerous styles and colors and have their own advantages and disadvantages. An artificial hairpiece is reasonable, however it will look fake in fact it is tougher to take care of. Even though an individual curly hair hairpiece is much more reasonable Wigs
 searching and lasts longer, but it's more costly.

Another thing you'll want to consider when purchasing hair pieces is which kind of cover is utilized to the hair pieces. The actual Wigs For Black Women
 cover is exactly what you will draw too deep, a quality hat forces you to feel safe. Though there are numerous different types of wig hats on the market from which to choose, your wide lace top limit is regarded as the well-liked a single. The actual ribbons Wigs For Women
 limit forces you to feel completely secure as it allows your current scalp for you to "breathe".

Offline Albertannok

• Butterfly
    • View Profile
Netting Zenith Wigs Or With few exceptions Upon on Wigs
« Reply #216 on: July 30, 2017, 11:04 »
In case you are a new comer to hair pieces and even get one, after that whatever you decide and Wigs
 are considering is that you simply only have to choose the color and style you prefer. In fact the particular shopping associated with hair pieces is a touch more complicated compared to what you've got Wigs For Women
 thought possible.

To be able to buy the correct thing yourself, the initial decision you will have to make is always to select in between 2 kinds of hair pieces: your synthetic Wigs For Black Women
 types along with the human hair kinds. They both are available in several styles and colors and also have his or her benefits and drawbacks. A man-made hairpiece is affordable, nonetheless it will search fake which is more difficult to keep up. Although a person locks wig is much more realistic Wigs
 seeking which last longer, however it is higher priced.

Cruising you'll want to think about when selecting hair pieces is the fact that which limit is utilized for the hairpieces. Your Wigs
 cover is exactly what you may move over your head, a top quality cover will make you feel relaxed. Although there are lots of different types of hairpiece lids around to choose from, the actual wide lace limit is regarded as the common one particular. The particular wide lace top Wigs
 limit could make you feel completely secure because it makes it possible for the scalp for you to "breathe".

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-