Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: What are you scared the most....  (Read 11660 times)

Offline mimi_lialem

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Cocoon
  • i'm a ginger that eats souls
    • View Profile
Re: What are you scared the most....
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 11:43 »
i'm afraid of the dark... my imagination is running wild

Offline Angel~

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
  • Do, or do not. There is no "try".
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 03:03 »
i'm afraid of the dark... my imagination is running wild

It's the same with me!

thanks to Shineshan <3

Offline `Roze`

• Administrator
  • Transcendent
  • Is a PM horder. >.>;
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 09:51 »
My imagination will run wild if it's the middle of the night and I have to walk down town for whatever reason. I always feel like someone is watching me. *shivers*

Most of the things mention will make me moderately scared or nervous. Like heights and such.

Progress
(click to show/hide)

Offline Zephyr of the Mist

• Reserve Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • Life can't always be roses, but so what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 09:56 »
Standing at the edge of a long drop.  ("edge" being closer than 4 feet)

Currently QCing: Hanayashiki no Juunintachi, Shibariya Komachi, Men's Kou, Black Bird, Butter!!, and Cosplay Animal
Cleaning: Really!? 27                                                                                                                                            Complete: I Love HS, Ai Wo Chodai

Offline Angel~

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 16:04 »
Standing at the edge of a long drop.  ("edge" being closer than 4 feet)

Gawd, I had to hike along a ledge like that... I was terrified... (holding onto trees and such...)

thanks to Shineshan <3

Offline rachkelly

• Caterpillar
  • It'll fall just like you said
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 04:04 »
cockroaches.  :'(

In my apartment I had millions of them, before the restoration works early this year. i literally had to ask friends to come over and kill them, or i would just run away into another room / out of the house.

Offline Zephyr of the Mist

• Reserve Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • Life can't always be roses, but so what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 10:04 »
Well, if I have something sturdy to hold onto I'm fine, it's just edges without railings/trees nearby.

@rach Darn... I need one of those for my entomology collection, you wouldn't happen to live nearby, would you?

Currently QCing: Hanayashiki no Juunintachi, Shibariya Komachi, Men's Kou, Black Bird, Butter!!, and Cosplay Animal
Cleaning: Really!? 27                                                                                                                                            Complete: I Love HS, Ai Wo Chodai

Offline Angel~

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 15:35 »
@Rach, wow... that's really terrible... I hope all cockroaches are gone now O.O

thanks to Shineshan <3

Offline tinnako

• Beast
  • Hello, happy to meet you :D
    • View Profile
    • Cutest teeth in the universe ^_^
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 15:40 »
I actually quite like spiders, and animals that most people dislike, like snakes, rats etc so as long as an animal's not deadly, and not about to kill me, then it's OK. And the dark's only really scary when you've just been watching a horror film then have to go to bed hehehehe

Hmm... I guess you could say 'dangerous situations', like if you're out late and some really scary looking drunk comes up to you, but that's probably normal. Some of my friends have no fear of being out late at night alone, which I find strange O_o

Offline Blobsndrees

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • ArcAngel
  • Bow down to your king!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 15:17 »
I actually quite like spiders, and animals that most people dislike, like snakes, rats etc so as long as an animal's not deadly, and not about to kill me, then it's OK. And the dark's only really scary when you've just been watching a horror film then have to go to bed hehehehe

Hmm... I guess you could say 'dangerous situations', like if you're out late and some really scary looking drunk comes up to you, but that's probably normal. Some of my friends have no fear of being out late at night alone, which I find strange O_o

if the drunk is just passing by then I'm usually just cautious but if the drunk starts talking to me, I start backing away. Well it really is dangerous when you're out at night alone though...
I know how everyone says spiders are good, that they catch flies and other insects but... that doesn't stop it from being disgusting, I've woken up with a spider dangling 10cm from my head and even now I still wonder what would have happened if I kept on sleeping. What if it crawled into my mouth or walked around my body  :vomit:
In Exile.

Offline tinnako

• Beast
  • Hello, happy to meet you :D
    • View Profile
    • Cutest teeth in the universe ^_^
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 11:47 »
Yup, weird people can be freaky. I know people have a bad reputation if they have mental problems, but 90% of the time it's not true that they're dangerous (they're really more of a danger to themselves, if anything). Ironically, some of the nicest people I've met have been on a psych ward, so it's not so much craziness that's offputting, as nastiness. And when you're out at night you can run into some just plain nasty people. But luckily they're also a minority. :omg:

Hahaha I have a funny story about spiders. Or maybe a horror story.  One morning I put on my jeans from the floor (because I'm a messy bunny), and walked around my morning routine as usual. It was only quite a while later when I went to the bathroom and pulled them down that a spider came out of the jeans and ran across the floor. It must have been there all morning! O_o Luckily I'm not too scared of them, but it's always a shock that second when they appear.

Krissy

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 16:10 »
Needles really freak me out. It didn't help when a nurse ended up poking me with a needle for 20 minutes attempting to take blood T_T Dentist and their gigantic needle too  :omg:

Offline Aurelia

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • *bloop* <>< *bloop*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 16:19 »
Needles really freak me out. It didn't help when a nurse ended up poking me with a needle for 20 minutes attempting to take blood T_T Dentist and their gigantic needle too  :omg:

Ugh needles... I hate Immunization day with a passion...

I discovered a fear of robots taking over the world LOL. >.>

...And there go my fishbots! Thank you Rioui Poo~! *hugs*

Offline Angel~

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2013, 02:52 »
Needles are cool! I think it is interesting to see you blood flow out when a needle is poked in for testing :P
Although I don't like it when they can't find your vein and start poking around underneath your skin looking for it... -.-'

thanks to Shineshan <3

Offline Blobsndrees

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • ArcAngel
  • Bow down to your king!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 14:43 »
No, needles are NOT cool, well needles don't really hurt, it's what they inject into you that hurts, cuz vaccines can't always be at the same osmotic pressure or PH as that of blood due to certain stability issues, sometimes vaccines are in water... and when that is injected into you... the PAIN  :noway: oh god, the only one thing I wish I didn't want to learn in my lectures.
In Exile.

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-