Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: Otaku Alphabet Shopping  (Read 4997 times)

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • awawawaaahhh~happy munch time!
    • View Profile
Re: Otaku Alphabet Shopping
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 10:11 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One piece, and Pandora Hearts

btw, what happens when we reach z? ???

Offline `Shally.

• Master of Heaven
  • ~ w ~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2013, 10:23 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, and Queen's Blade!

I think you start over with a different location and item.
The location was : Comiket
And the item was : Anime/manga titles.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 10:38 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, and Rurouni Kenshin

maybe? whats the next place?

Offline Vauxhall

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • This text... just got personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 19:31 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, Rurouni Kenshin, and Shingeki no Kyojin.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, Pau. xD Besides, whoever posts after the person who does Z gets to decide that.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2013, 08:53 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Kyojin and Tonari no kaibutsu-kun.

o.k ^^

Offline `Shally.

• Master of Heaven
  • ~ w ~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 09:58 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, and Upotte!

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 09:42 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, Upotte, and Voltes V

Offline `Shally.

• Master of Heaven
  • ~ w ~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 12:55 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, Upotte, Voltes V, and White Album.

Offline Vauxhall

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • This text... just got personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 05:07 »
I went to Comiket and bought Ao no Exorcist, Black Cat, Code Geass, Divine Melody, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, High School of the Dead, InuYasha, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Love in the Mask, Maison Ikkoku, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Queen's Blade, Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, Upotte, Voltes V, White Album, and xxxHolic.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-