Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: Big Mistakes!!!  (Read 33646 times)

Offline Dia

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Beast
    • View Profile
Re: Big Mistakes!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 13:25 »
mistakes.... mmm... I will tell you some mistakes and some embarrasing moments...  :=X: I think was of the mosttttt important mistakes I've ever made was to turn down the scholarship that cambridge university granted for me... I was soooo young when I won it -14 or 15 years old- so my parents told me: you must finish high school and go to college, then you'd be able to get around... now, I regret it... maybe, I wouldn't be here right now, if I had accepted that schoolarship...
and most embarrasing moments.. well, I've a lotttttttttttttt  :=X: mmm.. well, on my first day at the university campus I fell down the stairs... everyone saw me... It was funny, but I got hurt..  :touched: and then, another embarrasing moment was when I was very young, I liked a boy, however, I was dating someone else... (don't ask me why) so, I confessed to the boy I really liked, and when we were about to kiss.... my boyfriend appeared...  :omg:

hopefully, nothing bad happened, I just got away with it...  :goodjob:

Furgeson

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 14:44 »
Wait, wait, wait a second Dia...
You were off to university when you were 15?
A child prodigy???   :omg:

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 11:25 »
mistakes.... mmm... I will tell you some mistakes and some embarrasing moments...  :=X: I think was of the mosttttt important mistakes I've ever made was to turn down the scholarship that cambridge university granted for me... I was soooo young when I won it -14 or 15 years old- so my parents told me: you must finish high school and go to college, then you'd be able to get around... now, I regret it... maybe, I wouldn't be here right now, if I had accepted that schoolarship...
and most embarrasing moments.. well, I've a lotttttttttttttt  :=X: mmm.. well, on my first day at the university campus I fell down the stairs... everyone saw me... It was funny, but I got hurt..  :touched: and then, another embarrasing moment was when I was very young, I liked a boy, however, I was dating someone else... (don't ask me why) so, I confessed to the boy I really liked, and when we were about to kiss.... my boyfriend appeared...  :omg:

hopefully, nothing bad happened, I just got away with it...  :goodjob:

It's fine falling off the stairs. You haven't experienced whats it like to be a total klauz.

I fell off the stairs GOING UP (ridiculous, but ya)

and I can get to one place, but i can't get out. (Bad sense of direction since young, needless to say, can get lost anywhere :()
I like reading. I love manga. I love good things(:

Offline Dia

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 18:07 »
child prodigy??????? no way!!!!! I think I was just lucky to pass those exams!  :=X:
lol! really? how can you fall while going up????  :swt: hope you didn't get hurt!

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 10:50 »
Walk too fast. LOL

I pwn everybody else  :wahaha:

What an embarrassment.

:'(

Furgeson

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 20:45 »
Like Dominoes...

Offline Dia

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 15:29 »
just in case, I won't be near you when you are walking... imagine, we are not going to be able to walk or stand in our foot!!! lol!  :=X:

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 10:41 »
Oh well, its part of my own uniqueness.

-_- for my first day of school, i almost fell down lol, cause i didn't see the steps. i thought it was just ._. plain ground <_<

Offline Sabria

• Cocoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 15:28 »
I guess I'll share my klutzy falling down the stairs story too.

I was still in high school and was heading home for the day. I remember I had like three books in one arm, and my coat draped over the same arm with my flute in the other hand. I had just bought a cute pair of heeled shoes and decided to wear them to school that day. We'll you can probably guess where this is going....
One of my adorable shoes got caught on my coat causing me to literally slide down the stairs. I dropped the books, and the flute case popped open. As I was collecting the pieces I remember thinking, "I wish I hadn't taken the see through staircase in the middle of the school" :P

Offline Hoang

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • The Rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 16:04 »
Mines pretty similar to yours Sabria, because it involved books, but thats where the similarities end. Here's my story...It happened about 2 yearish ago...I just got off my bus stop and walking home from there. I happened to have a book out (Eragon) and started reading it as I walked, about 3 minutes into the book, I felt a sharp pain on my forehead and then looked forwards to see that I just walked into a power pole. xD

Offline Sabria

• Cocoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 17:07 »
Owww. I've never walked into a power pole before, but it's happened a few times with street signs (luckily for me they bend a bit and aren't too sharp). I guess we should consider books as dangerous objects.

I also failed to mention that in cases where I run into signs, there is usually no book involved, and I'm usually skipping like an idiot or talking to someone-- In both cases I'm not using the sidewalk, like most intelligent individuals do.

It looks something like this icon  *skip  until I hit the sign lol

Offline Disturbance

• Translator [Ch]
  • Transcendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 05:18 »
Mines pretty similar to yours Sabria, because it involved books, but thats where the similarities end. Here's my story...It happened about 2 yearish ago...I just got off my bus stop and walking home from there. I happened to have a book out (Eragon) and started reading it as I walked, about 3 minutes into the book, I felt a sharp pain on my forehead and then looked forwards to see that I just walked into a power pole. xD

I did what u did == many times. Like, im just walking..... and suddenly ouch. zomg its a pole. i just walked into a pole -.- (totally dumbass thing to do), so first reaction look around if anybody noticed... dont have, faster regain normal composure and continue walking HAHAHA.

Offline Eri

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • The Rich
  • I'm so high on you..
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 08:25 »
I'm just thinking about what mistakes I've made in life.. and thinking and thinking...

I mean, I know I must have made a bunch (I mean, I'm me; and if you knew me, you'd know what I mean).. but is it wrong to feel you're in a such a good place in your current life that they just don't feel like real mistakes?

..sorta like those mistakes - whatever they were and however unfortunate they were to have happened - put me where I am right now at this moment.
And I'm not exactly unhappy.

Moreover, even if those mistakes hadn't of been made, who says that they'd not have happened at a later stage and left me at an even greater disadvantage then when they actually occurred?

Oh look at me.. being all philosophical, or whatever it is I'm being..  :shy:

If anything I'd have changed something my parents did! Instead of moving to Australia they should have moved to Finland. Then I could see a lot more of Apocalyptica on stage; speak Finnish (which is such a wickedly cool language) and marry some hot Finnish guy, that could very possibly have been Eicca Toppinen himself if I'd been in the right place at the right time and had some sort of ability to know what I know now, in this life. :hmmm:

This is all my parents fault!!  :crywithno:
Let's drown ourselves in this love.. my darling, my only one..

Furgeson

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2010, 08:39 »
At first I was like Awwww... Eri's so sweet and caring and...

Bye the end, I've finally determined that your obsession could defy Xye's obsession with Gackt and Lady Gaga.
COMBINED. ZEOOOOOOMG!

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010, 10:51 »
hm.........mistakes i've made..........i really don't remember....O.O

i mean......I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH??

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-