Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day ^_^  (Read 3671 times)

Offline Arr-chan

• Royalty
  • live and let live
    • View Profile
Happy Valentine's Day ^_^
« on: February 14, 2014, 13:10 »
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! How are you spending today? with someone else? by yourself? with your bishies? (i might be going to a My bloody Valentine's day dance and I'm super excited because I might be able to win $400  :o_o:  :donwan: I also get to dress up in a halloween costume  :love: )I have no boyfriend, so I'm celebrating with my friends today (i'm gonna play single ladies on repeat today  :=X:).  course, we all know the real holiday is the 15th when all the chocolate goes on sale  :woohehe: anyway, whether your spending this valentine's day alone, or with someone else, Have a good one  :bye:

Offline sleepyviolets

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • meow ?
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Valentine's Day ^_^
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 13:56 »
i spent this morning watching mens figure skating... because yuzuru hanyu. i'm pretty disappointed with the turnout even though my bb got gold BUT whatever, that's a completely unrelated discussion.

later on tonight i'm going to be getting on a plane to reunite with my bf >.> my flight was supposed to be yesterday but got postponed b/c of weather issues, i am still somewhat bitter that i get one less day with him but WHATEVER

i don't usually do any kind of gift exchanges with him for vday, and we only got dinner reservations for saturday night and sunday night. normally the biggest display of vday affection i get is from my parents, who love gifting me xD

i love those little sweethearts candies. no one else i know likes them, but they are my favorites!

Offline `Roze`

• Administrator
  • Transcendent
  • Is a PM horder. >.>;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 15:01 »
I used to like the sweetheart candies as a kid but now I don't really care for them. xD I'd rather have chocolate~ Also can't wait to go shopping for cheap chocolate tomorrow! Hehe.

I'm planning on spending the evening with my boyfriend. We don't have a lot of money right now so we're just going to stay at home. He doesn't know this but I'm planning on making him a big dinner. I also bought some candies and a watch for him and of course a card. I also bought some candles and fake flowers to help ~set the mood~

Hehe. I'm pretty excited!

Progress
(click to show/hide)

Offline sleepyviolets

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • meow ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 15:07 »
oh god that actually reminds me
i was at ralphs last night around midnight with my friend - we didn't expect to see anyone there but the parking lot was PACKED. and the store itself... looked like a precious moments card exploded or something. BALLOONS. EVERYWHERE. FLOWERS. EVERYWHERE. pink and red and HEARTS good lord

i get chocolate way more often than i get candies so i guess part of it is the novelty aspect >< we get the sees candies gift certificates from costco all the time, and my dad randomly brings home belgian chocolates sometimes

but yay, what's on the menu for tonight, roze?!

Offline `Roze`

• Administrator
  • Transcendent
  • Is a PM horder. >.>;
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 15:49 »
Homemade Country Steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and boiled carrots. :D

Progress
(click to show/hide)

Offline Arr-chan

• Royalty
  • live and let live
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 18:10 »
@Roze well, that sounds much better than my Taco Bell (its my parents thing. they've been going to Taco Bell on Valentine's day ever since they started going out, and they've been married for 20 years this year.) I wish you luck with your plans.

@X_nielleified well, I hope you have fun! In the end I guess it doesn't really matter what happens as long as you see your loved one, does it? Must be nice... ANYWAY, those little sweethearts are pretty good, but for me it depends on the flavor. I like the orange ones the best.

Offline sleepyviolets

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • meow ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 18:42 »
merp idk, i only visit about once a month so BITTER BITTER BITTER D: i'm normally there thursday mornings through monday nights but this time i lost two days -_-

a lot of my friends are saying house of cards is their valentine xD which is hilarious

taco bell sounds cute though. it means they get to avoid the crowds and having to bother with a reservation every year!

Offline Arr-chan

• Royalty
  • live and let live
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 19:20 »
true, and I get to eat as many tacos as I want! :woohehe:

Offline Jess

• Transcendent
  • I am a Blobstowl, who as found her wings <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 03:56 »
well i spent half my night doing homework and chores, then I got on Rift and spent to rest of the night and morning with Shaun :)

it was really great  :shy: :love:
~Jess~
~The Blobstowl~
~The Blobstowl and her guardian feather~
~The Blobstowl and her wings~ <3

Offline Arr-chan

• Royalty
  • live and let live
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 13:40 »
That sounds nice  :cheer:

Offline Jess

• Transcendent
  • I am a Blobstowl, who as found her wings <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 02:15 »
it really was
~Jess~
~The Blobstowl~
~The Blobstowl and her guardian feather~
~The Blobstowl and her wings~ <3

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • awawawaaahhh~happy munch time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 06:32 »
haha, this is kind of a late reply but meh,   :goodmood:

on valentines day I went to legazpi to pass on my csc form, took a stoll with my classmates, and did my software thesis.

when my classmates were planning about what to do on feb. 14th, i asked "why? is it a holiday on that day?". either im just busy or that ive never really celebrated that day >.>''

Offline Arr-chan

• Royalty
  • live and let live
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 18:07 »
I would probably have forgotten it was a holiday too if I didn't have my parents thing that they do and with all the girls I know freaking out about it. by the way, what's a csc? ???

Offline Pau

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • awawawaaahhh~happy munch time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 06:40 »
I would probably have forgotten it was a holiday too if I didn't have my parents thing that they do and with all the girls I know freaking out about it. by the way, what's a csc? ???

yea, your right. in fact, valentines day made me realize i should go out more often. who knew that guys really do give girls roses and dates and such... >.>''

civil service commision. its a board exam for those aiming to be a professional (and sub-professional).

Offline Arr-chan

• Royalty
  • live and let live
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 07:19 »
As I have been boyfriendless for all my 16 years I haven't really had the need to celebrate the holiday, but I would give my friends cookies with valentine's for Valentine's day.. well, that was before I dropped out of regular school.

oh, that's cool. Sounds hard though. Did you do well? 

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-