Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: What was the most interesting or fascinating manga for you???  (Read 3948 times)

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
Historical themes are sometimes good, but rarely.
The first historical manga that i read wasa Mademoiselle Butterfly. the drawing was so good and the storyline was so touching  :love:. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S RANKED SO BAD  ( in the 700 s  on onemanga )!!!!!!!! hm...maybe it's because it's...finished?

Furgeson

Mademoiselle Butterfly was sad in a REALLY mushy way. It got licensed *feels sad.
I love tragedies.  :love:

If you want to break this world
Dokuhime
I know that the cicada cry thing (anime, sowwy) was very interesting in a
*cowers in the corner. Scary... nightmarish thing.
And Darker than Black, was, too. Phantom left me feeling QUITE dead.
Rouge et Noir
HanaTsukiHime was a tearjerker.
Kuroshitsuji, believe it or not, made me sob a little.
But I ussually just read a lot of oneshots.
LUUUUURRRRRVE~

Offline icewing

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Transcendent
  • I like bears.
    • View Profile
    • Icey's Deviantart
ok. i will NEVA read DOKUHIME AGAIN.   :noway:THE DRAWINGS...ARE SOOOOOOOOO BAD. hm....i should pick up kuroshitsuji again.
Darker than black....the drawings aren't that good either. and the plot is a little boring. rouge et noir....wasn't that the really smutty one?

Offline Koyue

• Immortal
    • View Profile
Re: What was the most interesting or fascinating manga for you???
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 01:09 »
Ouch. Ummmm  :yawn:

Maid-Sama is coming about.
-Has to look at extremely long customized manga list of about 600+ titles-

Furgeson

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 02:26 »
Recently read fascinating manga? jellyfish princess was a fun read.
I mean, stuff that made me think...The only thing that comes to mind is a series of Korean movies I watched while I was MIA XD lol. Havent really read anything good lately though...Suggestions are needed x.x

Offline Koyue

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 15:13 »
Recently read fascinating manga? jellyfish princess was a fun read.
I mean, stuff that made me think...The only thing that comes to mind is a series of Korean movies I watched while I was MIA XD lol. Havent really read anything good lately though...Suggestions are needed x.x

Suggestions. I have a ton. List will be made some time.  :woohehe:

Kamisama Kiss. I don't really like the art; it's kiddish. But, the plot is interesting -Shifty eyes-

Offline shobeh1212

• Beast
  • I love Echizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2011, 07:42 »
liar game, lastgame and akagami no shirayukihime are one of the most interesting for me... :o_o:

Offline pinkznotdead

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Royalty
  • "im not special, Im just limited edition"
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 01:15 »

House of the sun
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Kyou, koi hajimemasu
Last Game
L-DK
Watashi ni xx shinasai

Offline Ryouneko

• Butterfly
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 06:33 »
I've been reading some things~ Like Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater, and Little Shop of Horrors~! Ooh, I just love that one ^^

Offline Fairth

• Translator [Fr]
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 08:39 »
Heu.... Basara, I think. I felt manipulated and tortured throughout all the volumes -_-"

It's the only one I can read and read again without getting bored !!!!  (But it has nothing exceptional, and the drawings are awful. Very old serie, but I fell for it xD )

Offline tinnako

• Beast
  • Hello, happy to meet you :D
    • View Profile
    • Cutest teeth in the universe ^_^
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 15:51 »
I like lots of different types of manga. There's the cliche shonen or shoujo that you love despite how mainstream they are (I'm looking at you, Naruto!), and then there's the more offbeat series. For me, something like Emma (The one about the Victorian maid), or Mushishi, or Natsume Yuujinchou, or Chihayafuru or Wandering Son are much more memorable than Naruto because of their slightly more reflective, meaningful contents. For me, fascinating is something that means the series left its mark and introduced you to something you didn't think you would find in manga, and all of the above did that for me. Though I still have a place in my heart for all the big, action-packed or soppy romance series I read, too. I'm just aware that we get different things from different series :)

Offline Albertannok

• Butterfly
    • View Profile
Lace Forefront Wigs Or Epitomize up Lace Wigs
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 11:04 »
If you are a new comer to wigs and even acquire one, then what you may Wigs For Women
 have in mind is that you simply just need to find the style and color you prefer. In fact the actual buying of hair pieces is a touch more complex than what you have Wigs
 thought possible.

As a way to find the proper issue by yourself, the first choice you will have to help make is usually to pick among 2 kinds of hairpieces: your artificial Wigs For Black Women
 kinds and also the human hair types. Each of them appear in a lot of styles and colors and also have his or her positives and negatives. A man-made wig is affordable, but it has a tendency to appear artificial which is tougher to keep. Even though a human hair hairpiece is much more practical Wigs
 searching and lasts longer, but it is higher priced.

An additional thing you need to consider when choosing hair pieces is the fact that what type of hat can be used to the wigs. The actual Human Hair Wigs
 cap 's what you are going to take over your head, a top quality cover can make you feel at ease. Though there are many different types of hairpiece caps around to pick from, the particular ribbons hat is the most well-known one. Your wide lace Wigs For Women
 cap forces you to really feel cozy as it enables your own crown in order to "breathe".

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-