Chat Box

Website Chat Reader

Welcome to Transcendence

Author Topic: Siblings...[this could get ugly...jk]  (Read 16937 times)

Offline Nicole

• Reserve Staff
  • Heaven's Minion
  • Archivist and Proofreader
    • View Profile
Siblings...[this could get ugly...jk]
« on: July 23, 2009, 12:12 »
Don't get me wrong, I love my sibs as much as the next person, but sometimes I just want to strangle them!!  >:(  I know all of us with siblings feel this way, so here is the place to let it all out.  Tell the story of his latest snide remark or her trespassing...we can all take your side and make you feel better! ;)

Here, I'll even start us off:
Siblings always ask to borrow things; it's part of life.  I am generally pretty good about it, but my brother always ends up putting his foot in his mouth [actually, I wish he would; then he couldn't say anything!] and gets the answer he doesn't want.  For example: he asks to borrow something,  and I tell him that I'd rather he didn't.  At this point, the smart thing to do would be to shut up, but no one ever accused my brother of being smart, so he keeps pleading his case.  Eventually, I get fed up and give him an outright 'no,' and...let's just say hell breaking loose would be prettier...  Seriously, if he'd shut up in the first place, I may have given in, but now there's no way I'm saying yes!  Ring a bell with anyone?

It's as simple as that!  Oh, and typing in caps is allowed...just use it in moderation, please ;)

Thanks to werr for my very first sig!! Best birthday present ever! *hug

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. - Early American Saying

Offline Tammy

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • ArcAngel
  • <Insert Witty Comment Here>
    • View Profile
Re: Siblings...[this could get ugly...jk]
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 20:51 »
Yeah, my brother asks to borrow my stuff all the time, and  he's really persistent. He can ask again and again for over a week, by which time I have no sanity left. And, you know those promises your younger siblings make, like 'I won't go into your room' or 'I won't distract you when your friend comes over to do schoolwork'? He breaks them every single time, and i can't do anything about it! My mum just says he's still young and he'll grow out of it and stuff like that, but it's one of those 'I want to strangle you so bad!' moments.
Oh wow.. so they're iphone earpods? Wait, I mean, earrings! No! EARPHONES!!! I MEANT EARPHONES!
If you're reading this, then good for you. :3

Offline Yume

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Royalty
    • View Profile
    • Daaku Chokoreeto
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 03:25 »
I'm the youngest so I'm usually the one who gets away with everything, so I'm lucky in that sense. 8D And my older brother is hardly at home 'cos his university course is pretty demanding so...yeah. But when he is at home, he has annoying habits that don't ever ever change - even if my mother steps in. And being the older sibling, for some reason (this always seems to happen for everyone) he likes to tease me unnecessarily. I tend to ignore him but if I'm in a bad mood that day I'll snap at him and then he'll say I'm weird. But methinks instead he's truly the weird one for always doing the same thing to annoy me. >__>"

Offline Cheradee

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Peasant
  • ~The Mean Bear. =x
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 04:30 »
Oh.  :( I'm an only child, meaning... dun hav any siblings
at all. But I really wish to have 'oppa' (big bro/ older brother
in korean)

The road to success is always
UNDER CONSTRUCTION. D;<

[I'm _ThePanda of Mangafox.]

Offline Nozomi

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • The Rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 18:40 »
that's just how sibiling are =w=
xD i have 2 sisters, and i am the older one, no fun when they start behaving like brats D:
but i get along with them pretty well, a bit thankful to anime cause one of my younger sisters loves it xD yay~
i used to argue with them all the time, cause they were always following me around like ducklings, that really gets in my nerves, and also having them peeking at everything i write, draw or whathever i do  >.<

Offline Mithril

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Immortal
  • !~All hail Osaka~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 02:01 »
I hate my older brother :mad: I want to strangle him here and there. He knows I'm very short tempered so he always annoys me>.< and that's not all, he's the oldest but he acts as if he's the youngest. He's a graduate student but all he does is sleep, eat, watch spongebob, play dota, play cabal, eat, sleep, use MY pc everyday for 10 HOURS so I can't use it, hide HIS laptop so I can't use it when he's using MY pc, and act stupid. I keep telling him to get a job coz he's so useless that when he's 40, he'll still depend on our parents -and that's the truth- but gosh! He doesn't give a damn on what I tell him. The moron has never even considered getting a job >_< He's so stupid stupid stupid. Even my parents are getting tired of him, I won't be surprised if one these days, they'll disown him. ~and yes, I will be fine that.

Funny Quote of the Day:

"The more I see of men, the more I like dogs."

[not meant to offend the male species xP]

Offline Shiki

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Master of Heaven
  • Black Gold Saw
    • View Profile
    • Shiki's GFXs!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 21:39 »
I am a single child too... but one of my friend is the youngest of her family. She has like 4 brothers? O.o" and she always let out her anger on me! Or maybe sometimes she would simple complain to me and all I can do is agreeing "yes vivian... yes I understand... Yeah I know... Yup it sucks to be the youngest." X.x

Privilege is the greatest enemy of right.

Offline Nicole

• Reserve Staff
  • Heaven's Minion
  • Archivist and Proofreader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 13:41 »
I think it doesn't matter whether you're the youngest, middle, oldest, or only child; each has its pros and cons that we have to deal with...

Thanks to werr for my very first sig!! Best birthday present ever! *hug

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. - Early American Saying

Offline Kiriane

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • ArcAngel
  • Silly little cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 01:05 »
I think it doesn't matter whether you're the youngest, middle, oldest, or only child; each has its pros and cons that we have to deal with...

Words of the wise.  ;D So true.

I used to have a lot of problems with my older brother (all the bullying and what-not) but then it was like he suddenly grew up and poof! He matured.

Now it's my little sister I have to deal with. >:(

Offline Xye

• Reserve Staff
  • Transcendent
  • Gackt, My love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 16:09 »
aww.. I always wanted a big brother TT__TT (and he better be handsome =.=;)  *is single child*

Offline Yume

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Royalty
    • View Profile
    • Daaku Chokoreeto
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 04:22 »

Words of the wise.  ;D So true.

I used to have a lot of problems with my older brother (all the bullying and what-not) but then it was like he suddenly grew up and poof! He matured.
LOL you make it sound like magic. XD
But sometimes it's different...as in I recall my friend describing her brother as very caring and protective over her (and insert the handsome trait for Xye lol). And when I think of how we describe our older brothers...=w="

Offline Mithril

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • Immortal
  • !~All hail Osaka~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 04:44 »
I think I'm gonna cry>__< I loathe my brother. He should DIE and go to HELL!!!!

Funny Quote of the Day:

"The more I see of men, the more I like dogs."

[not meant to offend the male species xP]

Ell

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 23:30 »
O_o. Man. I have an older brother too, and he's really a pain. He's the type who comments on every single thing I do. There was this time in church when I was singing along to a hymn and he went ''don't pretend to sing if you aren't,idiot". Gosh,imagine having to deal with tthat for every single waking moment.

Then again, I have  more than 20 cousins,so I should be used to it. -_-;;

Max

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 01:03 »
my brother hates japan and anime and manga and everything else that i like T_T. sometimes i'll be in the middle of proofreading and he'll delete everything i worked on just because he hates manga and i'm like DUDE WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!?!?!?

but then again sometimes he's really nice (we're like 2 years apart) and he'll like threaten people for me and be cool.

but most of the time we just bicker about nonsense and he tells me that i have no friends and i'm just like..... -_- MIRROR!!!! HELLO! and whatever, but i know he's just doing it because he likes to make me mad (it amuses him) but i kind of have a short fuse!

and he's totally car/truck obsessed and rants at me about them and i'm like.... dude, i might be car smart for a girl, but i'm not THAT car smart.

and he's like, the kind of kid that never does homework or projects or brings books home (or to class for that matter) but still gets straight A's. he was out until like 1 in the morning the night before he took the SATs and his score was the highest in his grade! 2140! wth!? and i'm expected to beat him. so i actually try in school (and beat him) and then he's all like "ew ur so lame y r u trying". and i'm like  :omg: cuz i gotta beat YOU!!!!!  *stress

but other than the school thing, the japane hating deal, and of course the arguing, he's a really good brother. and without him i would totally suck at arguing : P

and omg i have a ridiculous family with hundreds of cousins (three in my grade, about 20 in my school) and like none of them talk to me. and i can't do ANYTHING bad because my family is humungous and EVERYWHERE.

i went to a diner (after doing stage crew for the school play) with my friends and got yelled at by my great aunt molly for wearing black. and i'm like DUDE. STAGE CREW. that's kinda like, the point! to not be seen! and she was like "that's no excuse to dress like that! you look like a delinquent!" and i'm like  :crywithno:

Offline Tammy

• Inactive/Retired Staff
  • ArcAngel
  • <Insert Witty Comment Here>
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 02:35 »
Wow, giant family. Actually, I can't complain, my dad has six siblings, and their kids have kids. (my dad is the youngest in his family. :P)though, they're all in Korea or China so it's not like I ever see them. But my dad gave them my email address and now I'm getting random emails from cousins I never met because they wanna practice their english. T.T
Oh wow.. so they're iphone earpods? Wait, I mean, earrings! No! EARPHONES!!! I MEANT EARPHONES!
If you're reading this, then good for you. :3

Leave a Message -This is NOT for chatting!-